header2

header2

Sunday 1 November 2015

New Workshops for 2016



Hi Everyone,


Time is flying by and I can't believe that we are now in to November. I have been super busy over the last few months with the launch of my first Serendipity Intuitive Art E-Course in August and two interstate workshops plus three workshops here in my Mornington studio as well.

The interstate workshops were to South Australia and the other to Queensland. Both went extremely well. We had a little break up in QLD and stayed on the Sunshine Coast and had our last night with family in Byron bay. So relaxing and it has given me a chance to rejuvenate and set the plans for the beginning of 2016.


We stopped by Crystal Castle near Byron Bay. Awesome!!
Whilst we were up near Eumundi we met up with the lovely Lisa from Lulu Art Supplies. She was keen to host one of my Serendipity Workshops up there in March, so we have now set a date for that.

I have also had a lot of interest from the south of QLD so I have decided while I am up their in March, to run another Serendipity close to Byron Bay and the Gold Coast.

So here are the details for the two workshops. I am taking bookings now which gives you all plenty of time to plan ahead and lock in the dates. Places are limited, so be quick to grab your place with a deposit. 

You can enrol via my web page http://susanfarrellart.com.au/
with Paypal or email me at susanfarrellart@gmail.com to pay a deposit. 

"Serendipity" Intuitive Art Workshop Byron/Gold Coast
Where: Ocean Shores Community Centre
55 Rajah Road, Ocean Shores
When: Sat 5th March & Sun 6th March
Time: 10am to 4pm Both days.
Cost: $280 Deposit $100

"Serendipity" Intuitive Art Workshop
Hosted by Lulu Art. Sunshine Coast
Where: Up in the beautiful hills of Doonan near Noosa.
When: Sat 12th March & Sun 13th March 2016
Time: 10am to 4pm Both days.
Cost: $280 Deposit $100

Also in January I have a Serendipity scheduled in my  Mornington Studio.
 
Details are: Currawong Stables Art Room
5-17 Currawong St, Mornington
Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th January 2016 
10.00 AM to 4.00 PM Both days
Cost $250 Deposit $100
Kit available with paints, brushes etc. $120

 
Finally just letting those of you who missed out on the last Serendipity Intuitive Art E-Course, that we will be running the next one from the 6th February 2016 with registrations opening on the 12th December 2015. 
I will send out a reminder early December. :)
That's all for now!! Love Susan xx






No comments:

Post a Comment